Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Noah-isms

Noah: "Mama, I really want to say a bad word. Can I?"
Me: "No, Noah. Absolutely not."
Noah: "Please! I really want to!"
Me: "Noah. I said no."
Noah: "Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasse! I really want to say A-S-S."
Me: "No!"
Noah, covering his mouth with his hands, in a very loud whisper: "Aaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssss."
Then, with a very satisfied look on his face: "I said it."

Tonight, as I was trying to get The Boy ready for bed, he ran and hid from me. He's not that sneaky, and hid behind the door in the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom with his pajamas and underwear in hand, closed the door and told him, "Noah, it is time to get ready for bed. Please stop playing around." Disappointed that I discovered him, he asked how I knew where he was hiding. I told him, "I am your mama, I always know where you are hiding." His response: "Mama, you aren't that smart. I know they don't teach you that in law school."

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! You have your hands FULL! I love reading all of his funny remarks! Noah is so smart!!! You better lie and tell him that they DID teach you it in law school!

    ReplyDelete