Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just Don't Panic, Alright?

Tonight Noah put the toilet paper tube in the toilet and flushed it. Yeah. It was not awesome. After spending about five minutes telling him, not yelling at him, that what he did was wrong, how it was wrong, and that some privileges were going to be taken away, he said to us:

"Mama, Dad, I feel ashamed. I am sorry that I put the toilet paper thing in toilet, but right now is not the time to panic. If you panic, it will only make the problem worse. If you don't panic, then you will come up with a solution, and it will be fixed. I am sure by tomorrow it will all be better."

No one was panicking, but I am sure he is right - by tomorrow everything will be all better. :D


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That little boy....uh, man, of yours is so smart! Love the way he argues. Have fun with that during his teenage years. ;)

    ReplyDelete